Sunday, April 27, 2008

Horses In Heaven


"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. ...and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean." (Revelation 19:11-21)

If God's word is true, and I believe it is, then there are horses in heaven - perhaps all are pure white. When we die, scripture says we will have a new body in heaven. Maybe horses have a new body as well - all white.

Clearly, my main reason for looking forward to going to heaven is to be in the presence of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. However, it will be great if there are a couple of white horses there for Betty and me to ride all over heaven.

Wouldn't it be great to go for a ride with Jesus!

Have a wonderful Lord's day.

2 comments:

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

aahhhh! and a wonderful Lord's day to you, too!

The Wades said...

Amen! :) Great post.