Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday in Colorado

A beautiful day in Fort Collins - mid-70 degrees and sunny. Our son, Wade Daniel, had to work, but it was a day off for Marie. She stays home on Mondays and Fridays to be with Juliet and works on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

I went out to do a little Dan-shopping. I went to a local outdoors store and found some new sheep-skin slippers for next winter. Then I went to a feed and supply store to get some new work gloves. I have small hands and it's hard to find men's gloves in Small. I found exactly what I needed which is why I like to go there. I also found a great horse anatomy book and a great book on horse colors which, at least for me, can be confusing. These books will be good reference books for our horse library.

Juliet has started 'talking' - at least in baby jabber - while we have been here. She will jabber and squeal and she seems to delight in hearing her own voice. She's such a happy baby. Wade Daniel and Marie are really good parents and it shows.

We'll close Monday out with another Juliet picture:

4 comments:

The Wades said...

I am actually the worst at knowing horse colors. Why can't we just say brown and black and white. It makes it a whole lot easier. Can you make me up a little cheat sheet?

The Wades said...

I also meant to comment on what a happy little baby Juliet is! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having way too much fun!! Looking forward to seeing you when you get back.

Anonymous said...

I'm not really anonymous,

Eleanor