Saturday, August 2, 2008

Artsy Saturday

Nothing exciting or that interesting in our lives today. So, I thought I would share a couple of pictures of Gletta taken recently that I kind of like.

Gletta resting in the hot afternoon.


Gletta's three color mane.


Today is August 2 and if today is your Birthday then you share your day with: Hallie Eisenberg (cute Pepsi commercial girl), Edward Furlong (young John Connor in "Terminator 2"), Jeremy Castle (country singer), Victoria Jackson (comedian - "Saturday Night Live"), Peter O'Toole (actor - "Lawrence of Arabia"), Carroll O'Connor (actor - Archie Bunker in "All in the Family"), Myrna Loy (actress - "The Thin Man"), Butch Patrick (actor - Eddie Munster in "The Munsters"), Wes Craven (director - "Nightmare on Elm Street"), and Nanny I. Larsen-Todsen (Swedish opera singer).

3 comments:

The Wades said...

i like your artsy photos. :) you have a great eye! love ya

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Gletta is so pretty. Her pouty lip makes me smile :)

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

I really like the mane picture.