Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday P31 Woman

"A capable, intelligent and virtuous woman - who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies and pearls. The heart of her husband trusts in her confidently and relies on and believes in her securely..." (Proverbs 31:10, 11 Amplified Bible)

Today is Betty's birthday and she is truly the Proverbs 31 woman in my life. My heart does trust in her and I rely on and believe in her with all that I am.

To celebrate her birthday, we took the Sandia Tram to the top of the mountain last night and had dinner at the High Finance Restaurant. We have been there many times and it's one of our favorite places. Their steaks are as good as any we have found anywhere else.





After dinner, the weather was good enough to watch one of the fabulous New Mexico sunsets that no camera can do justice.


"She comforts, encourages and does him only good as long as there is life within her." (Proverbs 31:12 Amplified Bible)

That's my Betty. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Happy Birthday, Betty!!! I was just about to wish you a happy bday on my blog, and then I figured I should check and see if Dan beat me to the punch. (It's only right that he did!)

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Beautiful pictures! I can tell you're one loved lady!