Friday, May 2, 2008

Pooped


No, not that kind of poop.

Betty and I decided that, after four years in our house, we needed to clean out and reorganize our master bedroom closet. So, that's what we did today.

We took almost everything out. We threw a ton of stuff away. And, we're giving away almost three tons of other stuff. I know we didn't put that much into that closet when we first moved in (I honestly think that junk reproduces while we sleep).

So we're pooped and that's all there is to todays post. See you tomorrow.

PS: No comments please on those legs. They've carried me faithfully for almost 63 years.

1 comment:

The Wades said...

You got it going on! :) Flaunt those legs, Dan the Man! That is one thing I pretty well promise you'll never ever see on my blog--my legs!!! My readers would leave forever.

So do you think we'll clean our master closet out when we're grandparents? It really needs it now!