Thursday, July 24, 2008

Don't You Hate It When...

I guess I could list a lot of things that bother me, but I'll focus on today. This morning my lower back went out on me - back spasm. I hate it when it does that. Fortunately, it does not happen very often. For the rest of today I have been sitting in the recliner because every time I have to move it hurts.

So, to keep this from being a wasted post, I'll post a picture we got from a friend in Holland. This is for all of you who love both horses and dogs.

Hi, ho Wiener Dog, away!

Today is July 24 and if your Birthday is today you share your day with: Anna Paquin (actress - "The Piano"), Jennifer Lopez (actress), Barry Bonds (professional baseball player and noted medical authority), Lynda Carter (actress - "Wonder Woman"), Michael Richards (comedian - Kramer on "Seinfeld"), Ruth Buzzi (comedian - "Laugh In"), Zelda Fitzgerald (wife of F. Scott Fitzgerald), Chief Dan George (actor - "Little Big Man"), Amelia Earhart (pilot), Alexandre Dumas (author - "The Three Musketeers), Simon Bolivar (South American General), and Victor Emmanuel I (King of Sardinia.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh no! I hope your back feels better soon. I'm suffering from a nasty case of poison ivy, so I'm sticking here at home for now.

That photo is just plain...wrong! In so many ways. :P
hahaha